Fractora skin treatment is a fractional rejuvenation and resurfacing treatment that reduces wrinkles to slow the effects of ageing and restore skin to its youthful appearance.
Fractora lets you look and feel younger
Radio Frequency energy heats the deep layers of the skin in a controlled way to revitalize the collagen. The treatment will improve skin complexion and texture for a more radiant and youthful appearance. Discover a superior solution to decrease wrinkles, improve skin complexion, reduce skin irregularities (including acne/acne scarring) and provide a healthier looking you, all from one session.
Within 24 Hours
The benefit of Fractora's colour blind technology is that it can be used on all skin types. This unique properties even allow darker tomes to successfully receive treatment.
Your practitioner will discuss your requirements with you at your consultation to ensure your treatment is tailored to your desired outcome, but it usually takes from 30 to 45 minutes per treatment area.
Fractora can be used on any areas that benefit from skin renewal. The most commonly treated areas include: lower eyelid, upper eyelid, smile lines, forehead, cheeks, mouth and neck. Face and body areas that exhibit wrinkles, discoloration or acne scarring are suitable for treatment
Patients should expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to one week, depending on treatment parameters. Following precautions are recommended:
- Avoid any heat treatments such as spas, steam rooms and saunas for 1 week after treatment Avoid excessive scrubbing or applying pressure to the skin for 5 days, this is to allow the treated area to recover and to prevent any infection.
- Avoid hot baths and hot showers for 48 hours
- Avoid make-up on the treated area for at least 24 - 48 hours.
- Keep treated area clean and dry for 48 hours.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Use at good, broad spectrum 50 sunscreen and avoid sun exposure after treatment
Paracetamol & anti histamines and avoid direct sunlight